We take pride on securing data privacy of our customers.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal Information or data is used to identify genuine individuals.
Where you contact us through your access and use of website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, and provide us with information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, email address, we need to use or store such Personal Information in order to better manage your relationship with us and serve you better:
• Providing latest product information
• Sending corporate or promotion materials (you can opt out anytime by updating us your preference);
• Enrolling you into upcoming events and/or activities organized and/or held by us;
• Performing internal statistical and analysis based on your purchase pattern;
• Processing and responding to any complaints made by you As such, your Personal Information will be retained and will be accessible to our employees and (if required) to our strategic partners for any of the purposes as stated above. You authorize us to (a) disclose all or any of your Personal Information to such third parties.
Information collected by cookies
Our website may pass a “cookie” (a string of information that is sent by a website to reside in your computer’s hard drive and/or temporarily in your computer’s memory). The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page, to retain log-in information or to remember preferences and enhance your experience on our website. We may allow third parties to set cookies through our website in order to help us manage and analyze the performance of our website. You may set your browser to decline cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to fully experience some interactive features of our website.
Collection of computer data
When you visit this website, our company servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include:
• Your computer’s IP address
• Browser type
• Websites visited before our website
• Pages visited within our website (including time spent on those pages)
• Other items and information searched for on our website, access times and dates etc.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us
improve this website, and the services and products we provide. This information
will not be used in association with any Personal Information.
Withdrawal of consent; Updating of personal data
You may by contact us via email email@example.com to withdraw your consent to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
You may also update or correct your Personal Information by the above contact.
Security of personal information